*Times are subject to change. Please check for posted signs for any changes
While you are here...
1. Please sign in at the circulation desk upon entering. If you are visiting during the school day (7:45-2:15) you need a signed pass from a teacher or staff member.
2. We are open each morning at 7 am. In order to access the library prior to 7:30 am, you must have a library pass to exit the Lobby. You can get a pass from the Library staff the day before.
2. There is no food or eating allowed at any time. Drinks must be capped and sealed when not in use.
3. We are open during lunch! Please make sure you obtain a library pass in the morning.
4. You must use headphones in order to listen to audio.
5. No phone calls while you are in the library.
6. Please remember this is an academic space; use appropriate language and volume levels.
1. Present your BCPS ID to check out books. If you do not have one, we can look you up by name.
2. All overdue books must be returned before you may check out more books.
3. Books may be borrowed for a four week period to students who have no overdue books.
4. You may renew a book for an additional four weeks as long as no one has requested the book.
5. If you would like to borrow a book that is already checked out, you may put a request hold on the book. We will check it out to you when it is returned.
6. There are NO overdue fines, but students are responsible for the cost of lost or damaged library materials.
*Please see Ms. Navin in the library with any concerns you may have*